Forsaken Reborn' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fatman people!!!

Go down 
+3
forblood
Vaultese
Keboo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Keboo
Admin
Keboo

Fatman people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fatman people!!!   Fatman people!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Alright guys.

A lot of us are now on Fatman.
Let's see if we can log all together one day to pvp or whatever.

Please let me know who you are and when you can be on.

PS: I'm still Keboo.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenswtor.forumotion.com
Vaultese

Vaultese

Fatman people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatman people!!!   Fatman people!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Check out the other thread and if I could get your opinions on the stuff, I might switch to Fatman lol.
Back to top Go down
forblood

Fatman people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatman people!!!   Fatman people!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Balance i havent had a que time yet since ive been on fatman also ill tell you what there is always someone doing the same quest your on so there is always help trust its a good choice switch over
Back to top Go down
Carol Q

Fatman people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatman people!!!   Fatman people!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:02 am

I've done the transfer with Qundra and Xan'ree. Still not back that often yet, but if all goes well I hope to be back soon. I would love to play with everyone again for sure. Still recovering, but doing much better
Back to top Go down
DonnyD

DonnyD

Fatman people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatman people!!!   Fatman people!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 am

My operative's name is skepic, my sage's name is skovic & my low level alts name is Xzaavek
Back to top Go down
chubbatron

chubbatron

Fatman people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatman people!!!   Fatman people!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 am

hey guys all my toons are on fatman....and boys is it way better over here. hope to see you gentlemen around
Back to top Go down
Vaultese

Vaultese

Fatman people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatman people!!!   Fatman people!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 am

Balance here. I changed Balance's name to Vaultese, and you'll either see me on him, Silky-sweet (lvl 50 marauder), Parabelle(lvl 20 Powertech), or Silky'sweet(lvl 20 sniper).
Back to top Go down
Adalea

Adalea

Fatman people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatman people!!!   Fatman people!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Hi all,

I haven't logged on for a couple weeks, hoe are the 1.3 new stuffs doing?
Also I changed Leena's name to Adalea, as it was already taken.

See you later, I'll certainly be on tomorrow

CHeers!
Back to top Go down
forblood

Fatman people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatman people!!!   Fatman people!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Havent been on do to a tree hitting my house during a huge storm and takeing out my power and net hope to be on soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fatman people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatman people!!!   Fatman people!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatman people!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Reborn' Forum :: General :: Cantina-
Jump to: