Forsaken Reborn' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
niquil

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Hush, don't let this romance end too soon. Let's first play coy. I will engage in conversation with you, keeping the topic about you so you feel that I'm really interested in who you are. You will feel strangely comfortable around me. I will give an air of confidence in my posture and body language; making direct eye contact, standing straight and occasionally brushing my hand against you. Soon you will undeniably attracted to my body.

We will then dine at the finest of chain restaurants. Naturally this meal is on me.

After a drink or two I will drive you to my house for a night cap.

Stumbling, laughing we try to make it down to my basement. Shh, my mother needs her sleep.

Finally we will make it down to my room and show you the lay of the land. For one day, all of this can be yours too.

I awake my custom built computer that I assembled myself from it's momentary slumber and remark at how Linux is the only real operating system to exist. I then queue my "Sexy Mix #2" to begin playing as I turn down the lights and turn on my lava lamp collection.

Clearly by now you can hardly contain yourself and need what only what my body can give you. I brush away the empty Mountain Dew cans and crumpled Fritos bags to clear off my bed, for it is here you will go where you never thought you would ever go before.

I lay you down gently and then strip down to my fedora and socks. Now is the time, my love. Now is our time.
Back to top Go down
Keboo
Admin
Keboo

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:03 am

"The sexual life of a geek" ?

Greetings! Geek-with-lipstick-kiss
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenswtor.forumotion.com

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Reborn' Forum :: General :: Cantina-
Jump to: