Forsaken Reborn' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1.2 update sneak peeks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielDragonFilms

DanielDragonFilms

1.2 update sneak peeks Empty
PostSubject: 1.2 update sneak peeks   1.2 update sneak peeks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:34 pm

From twitter.com/SWTOR (official twitter feed)

Game update 1.2 will also bring a new Flashpoint, Lost Island. In 1.3, we will also be introducing Group Finder.

In 1.2, we will also be making orange gear more viable in end-game and removing the Destined Loot system from Normal mode Operations.

Game update 1.2 - Legacy will have a new Operation, Explosive Conflict, that will prove more difficult than current Operations.

We will also be introducing a new tier of PvP gear, War Hero, in 1.2, as well as new lightsaber colors and PvP crafting.

In 1.2, we will also be introducing same faction versus same faction to existing warzones to reduce repeatedly seeing Huttball pops.

Finally, we are going to be addressing some concerns regarding mirror class balance and continue our efforts to get rid of exploiters
Back to top Go down
http://danieldragonfilms.com
Kracken

Kracken

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 update sneak peeks   1.2 update sneak peeks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Patch 1.2 Trailer!!

Back to top Go down
Kracken

Kracken

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 update sneak peeks   1.2 update sneak peeks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Did i just see a juggernaut use flame thrower and a bounty hunter use force choke??... shit

Gear/Warzone/Commendation Changes
-----Lesser end-game commendations (Champion, Centurion, etc.) will not be exchangable.
-----There will be two levels of warzones. Regular and Ranked warzones.
-----Regular warzones will give out regular WZ commendations, and Ranked warzones will give out ranked WZ commendations.
-----New intro PVP set for new level 50 players to fill gap in gear.
-----There will be some “fun” uses for commendations you dont need anymore.
Ranked PVP
-----Phase one will be server specific.
-----Phase two (coming in the future) will have cross-server queuing.
General/UI Changes
-----Combat log coming soon.
-----DPS meters/Parsers will be done by 3rd party addons via combat log.
-----Free/Paid Server transfers are being worked on but no date provided. They want to make sure the process is perfect before releasing this.
Cross-Server Queuing
-----Coming in phase two of pvp changes (later than 1.2)
-----Priority is on playing with people from your own server.
-----As soon as you start choosing certain things (which warzone, ranked, etc.). It becomes more difficult for you to get a WZ with server players so you go into the cross-server

btw in 1.3 - HK-47 may be able to be gained as a companion!

Last edited by Kracken on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keboo
Admin
Keboo

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 update sneak peeks   1.2 update sneak peeks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Customable UI!!!

DPS meter (some ppl not gonna like that) ^^
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenswtor.forumotion.com
Kracken

Kracken

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 update sneak peeks   1.2 update sneak peeks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Keboo wrote:
DPS meter (some ppl not gonna like that) ^^

I will!! Finally be able have a means of tweaking rotations to be a better DPSer and compare with others Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kracken

Kracken

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 update sneak peeks   1.2 update sneak peeks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:07 pm

o.O

looks like they will allow individual piece matching against chest color in 1.2.

On top of that, they will allow full mod customization of all purple gear, including the ability to extract and transfer endgame set bonuses onto custom gear.

me likey
Back to top Go down
Varus

Varus

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 update sneak peeks   1.2 update sneak peeks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:30 am

MINI PETS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kracken

Kracken

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 update sneak peeks   1.2 update sneak peeks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:51 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 update sneak peeks   1.2 update sneak peeks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.2 update sneak peeks
Page 1 of 1