Forsaken Reborn' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catch you on the flip-flop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icculus

Catch you on the flip-flop Empty
PostSubject: Catch you on the flip-flop   Catch you on the flip-flop I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:32 am

Hey guys I hate to do this but some stuff came up in RL and I'm going to have to cancel my subscription. My wife broke her back (not serious, thank god, but serious enough that I'm going to have to help take care of her more) plus things are changing at my job (hopefully a promotion is in store) and I can't have distractions. I just wanted to let everyone know why I'm suddenly not showing up anymore. I may be on here and there until my subscription ends, but probably won't have much time to. It has been very fun the last few months, and I've met some really cool people. This guild is probably the only reason I played as long as I did, and I really appreciate everyone I've met here. I still plan on checking up on the forums and please leave my toon in guild in case things settle down and I re-subscribe. I do plan on picking up Diablo 3 in May, and it would be really cool to see some of you there as well.

Thanks again! See you guys around!
Back to top Go down
Keboo
Admin
Keboo

PostSubject: Re: Catch you on the flip-flop   Catch you on the flip-flop I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 am

Bro...
Take care of your own mate.
Take care of you too.

Come back we ever you want you are welcome here.

All my best to your wife.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenswtor.forumotion.com
Kracken

Kracken

PostSubject: Re: Catch you on the flip-flop   Catch you on the flip-flop I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Don't know why i didn't reply on this sooner Icculus. But GL to you wife and hope the best for your promotion. come back when things settle down Very Happy we miss ya
Back to top Go down
Adalea

Adalea

PostSubject: Re: Catch you on the flip-flop   Catch you on the flip-flop I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:45 am

Hi There,

How are things going? Is she feeling better?
Hope to have news from you from time to time on here Smile

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch you on the flip-flop   Catch you on the flip-flop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch you on the flip-flop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Reborn' Forum :: General :: Cantina-
Jump to: