Forsaken Reborn' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new start :)

Go down 
+7
forblood
Adalea
Ishbosheth
Mold
sirjiaii
Varus
Keboo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Keboo
Admin
Keboo

A new start :) Empty
PostSubject: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey guys!

I'm really really better. My neck is not a issue anymore, and don't feel it as much now, what a gooooood time to sleep.
Of course it is been better since a long already.
I've been working a lot more on my business and other activities then PC-Gaming. It was refreshing.
I, of course, spent some of my time on games, but no real feeling for Swtor. Hoping to get that flame again I just took time away from the game. But no news so far can make me think I will have my quality time back.

That is why I'm here to give you my contact, I'll love to keep in touch with 100% of you, even you the one I don't like. It is good to have news.
Right now I'm fucking around:
- Diablo III.
- Even Online.
- BF3 PC/Box.
- Other who will come...

Spoiler:
Click on-top for contact info.

See you soon somewhere :รพ
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenswtor.forumotion.com
Varus

Varus

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Howdy all!

I am back on SWTOR. My old computer died and I didn't get a new one until the other day. It looks like server transfers are available now (what good timing!). Is anyone still playing? Very Happy

Glad that you're doing better Keboo
Back to top Go down
Keboo
Admin
Keboo

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:24 am

Some were talking about transfering on Fatman.

I know Leena and I will do.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenswtor.forumotion.com
sirjiaii

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 am

im on fatman currently. Hope to see everyone there!
Back to top Go down
Mold

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Um we got lucky and our only choice is to Fatman?
So i transfer and see 250 people on fleet. YES 250 fucking better then 12 the last time i was on rwook. I checked GTM and there is 31 pages of syth recipe for example... nice.
1 problem, been playing Starcraft alot and damn i cant even control basic movement on mold lol (i know leena, i never could hahaha)
Hopefully ill start getting the bug back and be logging onto mold now that there are things to do.
Back to top Go down
Ishbosheth

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Me and my girlfriend are about to transfer over as well
Back to top Go down
Adalea

Adalea

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:01 pm

I"m there, had to rename to Adalea though as Leena was already taken
Back to top Go down
forblood

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 am

Forblood for life lets get it in
Back to top Go down
Ishbosheth

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm still ishbosheth but jagged=marethyu (who I'm on mostly atm)
and allana=adorabelle now
Back to top Go down
Vaultese

Vaultese

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 am

I'm back from vacation, but I haven't transferred yet. Are the queues bad? I've heard that they get annoying during prime time.
Back to top Go down
Vaultese

Vaultese

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Also, does it take hours to transfer like the guide says? And do all your bank contents go with you as well? And have you guys had problems with people getting in your way while questing?
Back to top Go down
DonnyD

DonnyD

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 am

I'm over on the fatman aswell, I haven't been playing to much. Not till 1.3 anyway. I couldn't use the name donny... Sad so i went with my old player name in other games skepic.
Back to top Go down
Thalland

Thalland

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:22 am

bout time........... lol thalland is still thalland been running with coldano and retro on fatman they are running EC hm but not on full clear yet .. pvp ranked wzs are jere if u didnt no for 8 man premades= awsome ... theres pugs for kp and ev nightmare alot and ec sm so theres plenty to do .. glad to see u guys are makin a comeback lol
Back to top Go down
Stinky

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 pm

hello guys...just wondering what people's new names are so maybe we can play...i transfered over to fatman
Back to top Go down
DonnyD

DonnyD

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Doesn't seem like theres many old players on, but fatman free lance pug'ing has been good for me... but i have only played exclusively in a few raiding guilds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start :)   A new start :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Reborn' Forum :: General :: Cantina-
Jump to: